Hacking Basics.

Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 by Tenderfoot

Hi All,
After i started this blog , many of FB/gtalk users started posting/email to me strange requests.


I am writing down few of note worthy/foolish questions here.


1) I want hack FB account
2) I am new to Security domain( user used hacking instead of security domain) and want to learn HACKING.
3) What is SQL Injection and how I perform( I have posted few post on blog for the same)
4) I want bring down( deface) the web site.
This is very common Foolish wish list of aspirant .

Ignorance Is No Crime  - Richard Dawkins 

There are many learner who don't know what to start and where to start, I saw many infosec institutes  who teach ethical hacking which give/teach you less than what you pay.. Nothing personal or specific about of this statement.

What can i do ?

Here is my proposal. 

I am Starting a section @ blog .. " ETHICAL Hacking A- Z" / LEARN ETHICAL HACKING / HACKING FOR Newbie's

Purpose of this post is to invite all other respected Ethical hackers to help/provide me with articles and info. 
THIS IS ALL HANDS works :)



What should you do to help me.
1) Send email to my id 









No Response to "Hacking Basics."

Leave A Reply