"A Must Need" tool for Ethical Hacking Learners

Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 by Tenderfoot


My friend ask me how do keep track of all good websites and postings. Going to Fb/website/forums on every day and check number of groups- posts to keep you update is always a tough job. 

When I was at my initial stages into security domain, I used depend on chat tools /good info websites (bookmarked – almost 200 sites) and adding good ethical hacker as friends and keep them bugging . As every one, I used ask one single question “HOW” HOW HOW… :) jokes apart ... today I want share one tool. here it is....

I use a tool called Rss Owl (RSS/RDF/ATOM)an open source tool which is quite handy and easy to access, using this tool we can categories post/websites.. best part is we can build the info db @ local drive, using search feature leverages your point specific search. This feature will save lot of time and resources. I agree there many  similar tools and sites where you can book mark or similar activity , but some how after many tools I used , I could settle down with tool. Handy one .. Guys .. try out and comments are welcome

No Response to ""A Must Need" tool for Ethical Hacking Learners"

Leave A Reply