6months - 60k hits- still growing..

Posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 by Tenderfoot


Learn Ethical Hacking - Web App Security Testing - No More A Secret :)


When I started leaning about security domain, it was Martian domain to me. Nobody helped or guided me in right direction, I have to Google and make my own effort for very much simple and silly tasks. After 4 years.. Now….
I feel that after so much effort and time to gain knowledge, I have decided that I should not be one among those people.
So I have started a blog named it as “ all in one hack” , name justify that I am going share all ethical hacking techniques which are maintained as secret(shared for few only) till now.

When I started my blog as newbie, I faced lot of criticism from fellow bloggers who earns online money using the blogs and their sites.( let me explain about above line, anybody can earn money using websites/blogs etc by opting ad sense, SEO, traffic gaining ,prompting sites etc ) , I was quite against of earning money from my blog. I don’t use ad’s or above said techniques for my blog.

 Launched the blog in mid-November 2011, inspite of many criticism I continued my work towards the newbies who wants/aspires to learn Ethical Hacking /web app security. Within 6 months of launch of blog , got hits of 60K averaging 10k per month.. And my aim was neither increase hits nor gain something out of it.


Saba
CEH 

No Response to "6months - 60k hits- still growing.."

Leave A Reply