How to send a Fake email.

Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2012 by Tenderfoot

Firstly sorry friends, I was quite busy with my personal works and could not post any these day,, here is very much basic tip for today..

How to send a Fake email online, there are lot many tools available on internet , but I found this site is good and with lot of options ... and many times it serves the purpose.




http://emkei.cz/

enjoy.. phreaking

2 Response to "How to send a Fake email."

.
Facebook meme Says....

There are few online sites i have seen before to send fake emails. better if you can post a tutorial how to host a script and make your own site (Y)

.
Send Flower Pakistan Says....

Thanks for such a nice information, I also want to tell everyone about my experience. If any one wants to make anonymous email ID using his own primary email ID then just click on this link
get anonymous email

Leave A Reply